Rebecca Dennis, author of And Breathe, workshop leader and breath coach is the founder of www.breathingtree.co.uk. She studied Transformational Breath with founder Judith Kravitz in Mexico and US. Featured on BBC Radio, Tatler, The Telegraph, Grazia and Psychologies. Her clients come with many various issues including breathing issues, stress, anxiety, addiction, abuse, depression, ME, respiratory problems, trauma, sleeping patterns, focus, lack of energy, physical problems and low self esteem.
Rebecca and the Breathing Tree team will take you on a powerful journey with your breath. You will learn and experience the deep healing benefits of this technique and practice this cutting edge self-healing breathwork. This can help you let go of unhealthy breathing habits, such as shallow breathing, have a deeper understanding of breath patterns and release both physical and emotional tension from the body. This can dramatically shift the way you feel in your body and bring higher states of awareness.
Benefits of improving your breathing:
- Feel energised
- Let go of old emotional baggage and gain a sense of freedom
- Release anxiety and alleviate stress and depression
- Move beyond whatever is standing between you and your happiness
- Become aware of emotions halting your personal growth
- Develop a new dimension to your yoga, running and other practices
- Experience deeply nourishing relaxation
- Open your breath and expand your life.
To book a place go to www.indabayoga.com