Speakers : Patrick Holford, Nikki Slade, Rebecca Dennis
Rebecca Dennis is a qualified Transformational Breathing facilitator and runs retreats, workshops and one on one’s at Indaba Yoga and Kent. She studied with founder Judith Kravitz in Mexico, Miami, Italy and in the UK.
Her clients come with many various issues including stress, anxiety, addiction, abuse, depression, ME, asthma, trauma, sleeping patterns, focus, lack of energy, physical problems and self esteem.
During her 20 year career in the media and entertainment world she was always fascinated with the body, energy work and how we can heal ourselves.
She studied massage, anatomy and physiology which led her to reiki, yoga, energy and shamanic work.
Does life make sense or do you have the feeling there’s another level of existence but don’t know how to get there? Patrick Holford shares his favourite transformational exercises that help you feel fully alive and awake and connected on all levels in this highly enjoyable, relaxing yet energising day.
In this experiential workshop you will discover how to:
- To be fully connected on all levels so you live a purposeful life
- Develop your mind and body connection to be free of pain
- Generate vital energy, restore vitality and connect with the Earth
- Release negative emotions and resolve emotional conflicts to enrich your relationships
- Improve your mental alertness and clarity and develop intuition
- Open your heart and enjoy the play between male/female energy
- Use sound, mantra and meditation to awaken a deep sense of connection.
- Leave with an action plan for staying connected and consolidating what you learn.
This workshop will include the combination of Transformation Breathing and Sound Healing for releasing negative emotional blocks, led by Rebecca Dennis, Lola Ulalume from PsycheSounds, and opening the heart with chanting led by Nikki Slade, and much more more.
The Power of Connection Workshop London
Princess Alexandra Hall
Royal Over-Seas League
St James’s Street